Limited Free Grant Writing Assistance
COPES, Inc provides limited free grant writing assistance to organizations and agencies interested in using the Creating Lasting Family Connections® curriculum. Interested parties are encouraged to call or email COPES at (502) 583-6820 or email@example.com for consultation.
Our grant writing assistance includes:
- Answering questions within the scope of our experience specific to our program implementation, including curriculum and training costs.
- Providing you with sample grant narratives and budgets. Many agencies find sample grants helpful in providing possible phrasings and wording. Sample grants may also give you an estimate of the costs associated with implementing this comprehensive program. Please note that sample grants are not to be copied.
- Reviewing your grant narrative and budget and making recommendations when you provide us with ample time.
- Ted N. Strader, the Creating Lasting Family Connections® Program Developer can provide a letter of support.
Here are some additional tips we have found useful for agencies writing grants:
- It may be beneficial to state that ongoing consultation and technical assistance by phone for implementation issues is also included in the cost of any of the available Creating Lasting Family Connections® Implementation trainings. Please see the “CLFC Certification Training” webpage for Implementation Training options.
- For a high fidelity implementation, we recommend 4 facilitators. (These positions can be part-time.) Two individuals are recommended to facilitate the youth group and two individuals are recommended to facilitate the adult group. This may assist with group dynamics and program participant retention.
(Note: The original CLFC program can be implemented with two trainers but this requires that adult and youth sessions be held at different times.)
Interested parties are also encouraged to purchase the book Building Healthy Individuals, Families, and Communities which describes the CLFC program in detail as a means of determining their interest in using this program with youth and families.
Click here to order our PRODUCTS